Sunday, December 11, 2016

Allow me to introduce myself....




Pleased to meet you, good dwellers of the Internet. I go by many aliases, but you can just call me Chris, age 15. This blog of my possession will be home to miscellaneous types of musings, often relating to life, and the interests I have.  Oop, silly me, I guess I should talk about what my interests are first.

Lets start off with anime: I haven't really seen much of anything, but I sure as hell enjoy the things I have seen. I'm especially a big fan of the franchises of Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon (though I've only seen up to the middle of S in the latter, and haven't seen any of Super just yet in the former). Other notable series I'm watching now are Fairy Tail, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Boku no Hero Academia... Ah screw it, here's my list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ultimate19th

Now, onto another big interest: I FREAKING LOVE classic animation. Specifically things ranging from the 30s all the way to the 90s. I enjoy all the major names: Hanna Barbera, Disney, Walter Lantz, MGM, but Warner Bros. ones are definitely my absolute favorite.

I also enjoy a fair bit of animation from recent times including Steven Universe, RWBY, Bojack Horseman and Red vs. Blue, and I'm also a sucker for some live action things like Seinfeld and How to Get Away with Murder. My musical interest is all too large, so I guess I shouldn't say anything about it now. And yes, I too have a geeky gamer side: love me some Splatoon and Mario Maker whenever I'm bored.



Sooooo.... I guess that's about it. Thanks for listening, and I hope you stay tuned in the future for some posts and stuff. Until then, here's a Noveltoon for ya: 

Hector's Hectic Life (1948), because why not? It's at least close to Christmas! Shiny restored transfer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment